Part of the Leadership Track.
Speaker: Kevin Kwiecien, DMD, MS
Seating Limit: 300
AGD Code: 550
As dentistry continues to evolve, the role of the dentist and dental team can seem more ambiguous, creating more questions than answers. Airway or occlusion? Stress-management or an occlusal guard? Fluoride and tooth repair or nutritional counseling? Can we do it all? Should we do it all? If so, how? And is understanding optimal occlusal concepts and restoring a patient to a traditionally optimal result still appropriate? Are you open to the possibility that the dentist and dental team can use all of its gifts and tools to move a patient towards appropriate and optimal health, one step at a time? This session includes continental breakfast and lunch.
- How to intentionally create a co-discovery dental team for a congruent patient experience.
- Develop individualized transparent systems to support predictable clinical office flow.
- Feel more confident as a CEO, CFO, CMO and head of HR.
- Review key clinical data that the entire team can understand to support consistent treatment planning.
- Understand how to create a message to help every patient feel safe to move towards appropriate health.
This course is designed for the entire dental team.
This course counts toward the Certified Dental Business Professional program. Earn 6 credits in the Service/Communications category. Click here for more information on the MDA Certified Dental Business Professional program. Look for this logo for other CDBP-qualifying courses.
Co-sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.