Join us in an intimate setting where dentists will have the opportunity to discuss the various aspects of starting or acquiring their first practice. The presentation will cover everything you’ll need to know to start your new practice, acquire an existing practice, run your business successfully, and plan to grow as a dental practice owner. Get all of your questions answered in one place. Becoming a practice owner can be the most rewarding experience of your career, both personally and financially.
- Learn how early planning can lead to a successful practice.
- Develop strategies for growth.
- Avoid first practice “pit-falls.”
- Understand practice financing options, develop a business plan and identify the best location for your practice.
- Discover what a lender looks for when qualifying a practice loan.
- Identify the right time to become a business owner.
This course designed for dentists.
Recommended by the New Dentist Committee.
Co-sponsored by Bank of America Practice Solutions, MDA Insurance and MDA Services.