Speaker: Joshua Austin, DDS
Fee: DDS $119; Staff $59
Seating Limit: 100
AGD Code: 130
This course explores strategies for working together to improve mental health so we can be our best. Learn how to recognize triggers and warning signs. Identify essential tools and resources. Discover how and when to refer to a mental health professional. Explore and understand mental health terms, common treatments, and therapy options. Gain coping mechanisms and learn how to manage expectations.
- Define mental health terms and analyze mental health statistics.
- Discover mechanisms for coping with our personal and professional challenges.
- Illuminate common DSM-5 diagnoses and characteristics.
- Learn how to choose the professionals for our own personal wellness team.
- Identify and examine our psychologic triggers and their importance.
- Explore the benefits of psychotherapy.
This course is designed for the entire dental team.
Co-sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.