Speaker: Junu Ojha, DDS
Fee: DDS $159; Staff $89
Seating Limit: 100
AGD Code: 730
This course is designed to provide dental professionals with information on a variety of pathological conditions commonly encountered and misdiagnosed in general and specialty dental practices. Highlights of the course will include soft and hard tissue oral and maxillofacial lesions. The topics will range from clinical and radiographic features, differential diagnosis, and updated management and treatment of these lesions to recently described entities such as medication related osteonecrosis of the jaws, HPV-related intraoral lesions, and burning mouth syndrome. Benign and malignant lesions presenting as lumps and bumps will be covered as well.
- Identify the clinical appearance of commonly occurring soft tissue lesions.
- Recognize the radiographic and clinical features of common hard tissue oral lesions.
- Develop an appropriate differential diagnosis.
- Learn the steps needed to formulate a definitive diagnosis.
- Gain a better understanding of the referral process.
This course is designed for dentists and hygienists.
Co-sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.