Speaker: Shakila Angadi, DDS
Fee: $89/DDS; $59/Staff
AGD Code: 770
Discover the application of emotional intelligence as an applied skill to dental and business leadership. We will discuss the challenges faced by dentists and team members, including stress, mindset, and self-care. Exploration of happiness concepts, fears, adaptation, and automaticity will lead the discovery of purposeful leadership in and out of the practice. Develop a strong understanding of building and reframing the mindset to increase overall life satisfaction.
- Understand how emotional growth as a leader is imperative for professional success.
- Identify challenges post-COVID, and strategies to cope and overcome the adversity related to the pandemic.
- Recognize how unrealistic expectations, fear of failure, and putting yourself last undermines personal and professional success.
- Skills to change unhealthy habits through personal reflection.
- Discover responsive tools that effectively address stressful issues.
- Identify the consequences of poor communication.
- Explore the mindset necessary to connect and evolve.
This course is part of the Leadership Forum Track and designed for the entire dental team.
Recommended by the New Dentist Committee.
This course counts toward the Dental Business Professional certification.
Earn 2 credits in the Communications category. Click here for more information on the MDA Certified Dental Business Professional program.
Co-sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.