Part of the Leadership Track.
Speaker: Carrie Webber
Fee: FREE/DDS and Staff
Seating Limit: 100
AGD Code: 770
Each individual in business has the power to bring positive or negative influence into their work and among the people they lead. How we wield this great responsibility of leadership can be the catalyst for the direction you move in the future.
- Consider what an influencer in leadership is and how to establish yourself in this role, no matter what your title and position is.
- The power of relationship building and execution of work through excellent communication skills and your ability to motivate your team, clients or audience.
- How to set a vision for your organization or team and how to clearly and consistently cast that vision to empower, build and encourage champions on your team to help you lead from within and move toward your vision.
- How to effectively set goals and action plans for the pursuit of your vision.
- How to stay centered on core values, purpose and mission to create a healthy environment for continued growth and organizational success.
This course is designed for the entire dental team.
This course counts toward the Certified Dental Business Professional program. Earn 3 credits in the Service/Communication category. Click here for more information on the MDA Certified Dental Business Professional program. Look for this logo for other CDBP-qualifying courses.
Co-sponsored by MDA Insurance, MDA Services, and CareCredit.