Speaker: Andre Mickel, DDS, MSD
Fee: $89/DDS; $59/Staff
AGD Code: 070
This is an exciting and fast-paced motivational seminar in state-of-the-art endodontics, science, and practice. After attending this session, participants will be able to put their newfound knowledge to work performing faster and easier endodontics that creates more-satisfied patients and a better bottom line for their practice. The principles of CIB endodontics — being conscientious, properly Informing patients, and doing your best for your patients — will be discussed.
- Armamentarium to help simplify treatment of calcified canals.
- An overview of the treatment of dentoalveolar trauma.
- Managing the endodontic treatment of open apices.
- Predetermine which patients are the most likely candidates for flare-ups/post-op pain, and how to prevent and/or treat, including when to adjust the occlusion.
- Diagnosing cracked teeth and using an objective criteria to determine prognosis.
This course is designed for general dentists.
Recommended by the New Dentist Committee.
Co-Sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.