NOTE: The on-demand version of this course will not be available immediately after the conclusion of Annual Session.
Leaders are not born, they are made. Just like principles of leadership, the ability to communicate effectively with others is a learned skill. Getting to the heart of communication is the ability for a person to connect with an audience or another person. Utilizing many of the principles used by good communicators, Drs. Christy and Peters will explore these principles using historical examples and stories. Participants will hone the key skill of connecting as another avenue to grow in their leadership style.
- Understanding behavioral style/DiSC® and how it affects your communication.
- Learn how communication skills can be learned and improved.
- Develop your message to inspire those around you.
- Become a trusted leader through staying authentic in your relationships and communication.
- Develop the crucial skill of connecting by keeping communication simple and finding common ground.
- Learn to communicate effectively through the skills of connecting with others and capturing their interests.
This course is designed for the entire dental team.
Recommended by the New Dentist Committee.
This course is part of the Leadership Forum track.
This course counts toward the Dental Business Professional certification.
Earn 2 credits in the Service/Communication category. Click here for more information on the MDA Certified Dental Business Professional program.
Co-sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.