Speaker: Thomas Lambert, DDS
Fee: $89/DDS; $59/Staff
AGD Code: 550
COVID-19 has created turmoil, fear and confusion in dental practices across the country. Dr. Lambert’s timely program is a must for all doctors and their dental teams. From streamlining your appointment flow to communicating effectively with your patients and team, you will leave with a renewed vision for your practice.
- Top notch leadership skills to guide your team and patients through times of uncertainty!
- Critical communication skills to inform your patients and team that your dental environment is the “safest” place on planet earth.
- How to tackle the number one complaint of all dental teams, time Management.
- Key strategies to keep your hygiene department running on time in a profitable, reduced stress environment.
- How to educate your patients to accept comprehensive care from zirconium restorations, single tooth screw retained implants to the life changing “All on Four Implant Solution”.
- Increase production, profitability and patient acceptance of your recommended care and to have fun each and every day!
This course is designed for the entire dental team.
Recommended by the New Dentist Committee.
This course counts toward the Dental Business Professional certification.
Earn 1 credit in the Communication category. Click here for more information on the MDA Certified Dental Business Professional program. Look for this logo for other CDBP-qualifying courses.
Co-sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.