Speaker: Andre Mickel, DDS, MSD
Fee: $89/DDS; $59/Staff
AGD Code: 070
In Part II of this exciting and fast-paced motivational seminar attendees will delve deeper into endodontics state-of-the-art, science and practice. After attending this session, participants will be able to put their newfound knowledge to work performing faster and easier endodontics that creates more-satisfied patients and a better bottom line for their practice.
- Learn a simplified and reproducible cleaning and shaping technique for 99% of all canals.
- How to immediately establish psychological rapport with every patient to help reduce pain/anxiety/flare-ups.
- Learn the secrets to faster, easier, and more predictable endodontics.
- Understand the significant diagnostic skills and morphological knowledge to help ensure endodontic success.
- Treating and avoiding “accidents” including sodium hypochlorite and perforations.
- Learn the top 15 non-endodontic pathological lesions often mistaken for endodontic issues that could lead to lawsuit.
- Why you must practice “CIB” endodontics.
This course is designed for general dentists.
Recommended by the New Dentist Committee.
Co-sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.