In response to the overwhelming desire for component dental societies to develop the leaders around them, this course was developed for all past, current, and future leaders. It’s not the time to sit back and see what develops. This program will inspire participants to consider a thoughtful plan to leadership recruitment, development, and mentorship. This is the perfect time to consider how the following objectives will assist in moving the needle to sustainable leadership within your ranks.
- Develop skills to seek out and develop new leaders to grow organizational success.
- Learn the basis of volunteering and how people want to be involved.
- Develop your organizational core values to be ready to recruit.
- Creating an engaging opportunity that people want to be a part of.
- Learn the developmental path of a volunteer and hone skills to reduce the impact of volunteer burnout.
This course is designed for dentists.
Recommended by the New Dentist Committee.
This course is part of the Leadership Forum track.
Co-sponsored by MDA Insurance and MDA Services.